The CU Blockchain Summit is the first annual student summit for Colorado students interested in blockchain technology. The summit will feature workshops and panels with blockchain experts, networking with blockchain companies, and a 24-hour hackathon competition.
$3,700 in prizes
$2000 worth of BTC or ETH for the first place team.
$1000 worth of BTC or ETH for the second place team.
$500 worth of BTC or ETH for the third place team.
Best beginner hack
4 Amazon Echo Dots for the best beginner hack!
Must be all team members first time building a blockchain-focused application
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Teams must have no more than 4 hackers, who are all physically in attendance
- Hackers must be over the age of 18
- No geographic restrictions on hackers
- Your hack must be related to blockchains
- You cannot work on your project before the event begins
- You cannot steal another team's source code
- All code required to run your project must be submitted
How to enter
Sign up @ https://summit.cublockchain.org/!
The project must be blockchain related.
What type of technical challenges did the group deal with? (Coding or non-coding challenges.)
How unique and innovative is the demo? Has it been seen at previous hackathons?
How useful is this demo, based on the problem they are trying to solve?
How good is the visual design and interaction experience?
Makes the world a better place
Will this demo equalize the playing field rather than perpetuate existing inequities? Does it lead us towards a better society and a blockchain culture that reflects the diversity of the world?